AADSM/ASMF Research Award
The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) is pleased to announce its first research award program, in partnership with the American Sleep Medicine Foundation (ASMF).
The goal of the program is to foster research and advance the field of dental sleep medicine. This initial program is intended to support applications focused on specific areas where research findings are limited.
The AADSM has organized its award program into two categories to allow flexibility and a range of funding opportunities to potential applicants:
- Category I is for those applicants seeking funding for projects up to $100,000.
- Category II is for those applicants seeking funding for projects up to $30,000.
- The applicant must be a member of the AADSM in good standing.
- The applicant must possess a master’s level degree or higher.
- The applicant must have access to the necessary facilities and resources to perform the proposed work.
- Projects must be performed by United States or Canadian-based investigators and institutions.
- The applicant must not have a financial conflict of interest or incur significant financial benefit from the proposed work above and beyond the work itself.
A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required prior to submission of a full application and is due no later than 11:59 pm Central time October 4, 2016.
Individuals will be invited to submit a full application which will be due by January 23, 2017.
Please click on the application below for more detailed requirements and information regarding this award..
Download AADSM/ASMF Research Award Application